Friday, October 1, 2010

Just for the sake of it

I made a New Years resolution in 2009 to become a blogger. This was about as effective as the ten NYRs that had something to do with giving up smoking, back in the days when I was a nicotine addict. In the end of course stopping smoking had nothing to with said NYRs, I seem to remember doing it in June a few years back.

In any case the point is I didn't do a lot of blogging, basically because I didn't see the point of filling Cyberspace with more nonsensical ramblings than their already were. It seemed pointless if it wasn't going to be useful.

Was some comment I made going to stop the Israelis bombing Palestinians, was it going to stop Palestinians continuing their silly games of futile rocket throwing. Of course not, so I couldn't really see the point. Hence the months between posts.

This is a huge cause of sadness to me that I couldn't seem to find anything worth ranting about or cool stuff to hold up and cheer about, which meant I was either getting far too cynical or I wasn't coming across anything interesting.

Shocking and saddening. Until now that is, Until now.

No comments:

Post a Comment